Tune Up Assistance Program Applications Open for a Second Round
Gibbon Heating & Air Conditioning has been serving Saskatoon and surrounding areas for 40 years. We are a ‘total service’ company with trained technicians who are able to provide customers with solutions to all of their plumbing, air conditioning and heating (HVAC) related requirements. As an Independent Lennox Premier Dealer, the Gibbon Heating and Air Conditioning team is proud to provide prompt, courteous and professional service that is required by Lennox’s Quality standards. We are regularly evaluated through an independent customer satisfaction survey process. We are trained to design, install, service, and maintain home comfort and indoor air quality systems in Saskatoon and area. In our latest article, we discuss the second round for applications for the Tune Up Assistance Program to assist low income homeowners with quality furnace maintenance.
Tune Up Assistance Program Applications Open for a Second Round Until December 11th, 2020
Applications for a second round of the Tune Up Assistance Program (TAP) are now being accepted until December 11th, 2020 for low income homeowners. This program is offered through SaskEnergy and its Network of plumbing and heating contractors by providing quality furnace maintenance free of charge to homeowners who may not have the funds available to put towards regular furnace check-ups.
Having your furnace serviced on a regular basis is extremely important to guarantee longevity. When homeowners regularly receive quality furnace maintenance, the workload is reduced on the furnace, warm air continuously flows throughout the home, air quality is improved and it can help reduce the dangerous risk of carbon monoxide.
Who Qualifies for the Tune-Up Assistance Program?
- Homeowners with an annual combined household gross income of no more than $68,000 (applicants must self-declare income level).
- Renters/rental properties are NOT eligible.
- Successful candidates who were selected in previous years are NOT eligible.
- Must be located within a 20 km radius of a Network Service Provider.
- Must be the registered homeowner and be a SaskEnergy residential customer.
- Must have a satisfactory credit score with SaskEnergy.
How to Apply for TAP
- Homeowners can visit saskenergy.com from now until December 11, 2020 to apply usingthe online form (applications may close prior to December 11 pending program capacity).
- Homeowners can call SaskEnergy at 1-800-567-8899 and a Customer Service Representative will complete the online form for the customer.
Quality Furnace Maintenance is an Application Away!
If you do not qualify or are ineligible for the Tune Up Assistance Program but are in need of quality furnace maintenance, have your furnace serviced by Gibbon Heating & Air Conditioning, Trusted Saskatoon experts. We are ready and equipped to offer an affordable solution for all your furnace repair needs.
Gibbon Heating & Air Conditioning has been serving Saskatoon and surrounding areas for over 25 Years, a “Total Service” company with trained technicians who are able to provide customers with solutions to all plumbing, Air conditioning and Heating/ Furnace ( HVAC) related requirements. As an Independent Lennox dealer, Gibbon Heating and Air Conditioning we are proud to provide prompt, courteous and professional service that is required by Lennox’s Quality standards!
- Saskatoon Plumbing & Heating
- Furnace Installation & Repair
- Garage Heaters
- Air Conditioning
- Water Heaters
- Gas Line Installation
- Water Softeners
“A History of Professionalism, A Foundation of Trust”