2019 SaskEnergy Tune- Up Assistance Program Information from Gibbon
Gibbon Heating & Air Conditioning has been serving Saskatoon and surrounding areas for over 25 Years, a “Total Service” company with trained technicians who are able to provide customers with solutions to all plumbing, Air conditioning and Heating/ Furnace ( HVAC) related requirements. As an Independent Lennox dealer, Gibbon Heating and Air Conditioning we are proud to provide prompt, courteous and professional service that is required by Lennox’s Quality standards! In our latest Gibbon article, we provide information on the 2019 SaskEnergy Tune- Up Assistance Program also known as the TAP Program.
Tune- Up Assistance Program Program 2019 dates for accepting homeowner applications are: June 17– Aug 2, 2019
The Tune-Ups To Be completed I the Months of September & October 2019 by Gibbon Heating and Air Conditioning or any SaskEnergy Network Member
TAP is a community program designed to educate Saskatchewan low-income homeowners about the importance of annual home heating equipment maintenance. The program was piloted in 2017 and reached 95 homeowners in 17 communities with 43 Network Members completing the service. In 2018 the program grew significantly reaching 265 homeowners in 22 communities with 49 Network Members completing the service.
The program is only offered in communities based on the location of SaskEnergy Network Members who provide the SaskEnergy Network Home Heating Tune-Up service and the applicants must match the following criteria.
- Homeowners with an annual combined income of no more than $68,000 (applicants self-declare income level).
- Renters/rental properties are NOT eligible.
- Successful candidates who were selected in previous years are NOT eligible.
- Must be located within a 20 km radius of a Network Service Provider.
You are eligible to apply under the Tune-Up Assistance Program (TAP) if you are located in one of the communities listed below and otherwise satisfy the eligibility requirements outlined in the Program Terms and Conditions listed above. Communities are selected based on the location of SaskEnergy Network Members who provide the SaskEnergy Network Home Heating Tune-Up service.
Eligible communities: Carlyle
How can customers apply?
- By Filling out this form: TAP2019OfflineformFINAL and mail or email completed forms to Customer Solutions 800-1777 Victoria Ave Regina, SK S4P 4K5 email@example.com
- Homeowners can visit saskenergy.com from June 17 – August 2, 2019, to apply using the online form.
- Homeowners without internet access can call SaskEnergy at 1-800-567-8899 and a Customer Service Representative will complete the online form for the customer.
- Saskatoon Plumbing & Heating
- Furnace Installation & Repair
- Garage Heaters
- Air Conditioning
- Water Heaters
- Gas Line Installation
- Water Softeners
“A History of Professionalism, A Foundation of Trust”Gibbon Heating and Air Conditioning are TRUSTED SASKATOON Air Conditioning & Furnace Professionals